- Blades, scalpels, stitch cutter (10)
- Laboratory Consumables (49)
- Blood Bags/Transfusion (9)
- Reagent/Dropper Bottle (11)
- Diagnostic Instruments (14)
- Examination Gloves (9)
- Hospital Equipment (5)
- Kit series/First Aid Kit (25)
- Medical Consumables (44)
- medical non-woven product (28)
- Medical Wound Dressing (22)
- Other Medical Products (5)
- Syringe/needles (16)
- Surgical Instruments (7)
- obstetrical instruments (4)
- Thermometer (3)
- Syringe Needle Destroyer (2)
- SPIROMETER (1)
- blood pressure monitor (4)
No. of Employees : 200~500 86-1860-6940498
(baby )umbilical clamp
|Place of Origin:||china|
|Payment Terms:||western union/TT/LC|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000|
|Packaging Details:||depend on customs requirements|
|Delivery Time:||depend on order quantity|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||50000|
1.sterile umbilical cord clamp
2.OEM service offered
3.Sterilized by EO GAS
4.CE & ISO approval
5.100% original manufact
- - Suitable for holding the newborn'sumbilical cord.
- - Double-locking prevents accidental opening.
- - Easy handling for proper cord clamping.
- - Individual envelope which guarantees sterility and product integrity
- - Peel open the uniform opening
PROTOCOL IN UMBILICAL CORD CARE USING THE CLAMP
Umbilical cord clamping helps to stop the bleeding of the three cord vessels (two arteries and one vein).
- - Prevent umbilical infection and subsequent complications for incorrect healing. Encourage the navel fall, which occurs between fifth and eighth day. In cesarean cases it occurs between twelve and fifteen days.
- - Inform and stimulate the mother about navel hygiene and care and promote well-being to the infant
- - The Bioclamp is made of polypropylene suitable for clinical use in hospitals.
- - The use of double clip Bioclamp does not allow the bleeding in the newborn, in contrast to the use of tape.
- - Adequate size, non-slip, disposable, sterile and nontoxic.
- - Presentations by color (pink, blue and white).